Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A region of Spain, Corset is
R05901.jpg

I`d like to book the 1st 3 weeks of July there.

Last edited:
It's so blatant now with the media, I give up years back reading there anti City jibes and feel better for it.
Heard about this Jones on sly with his betting tips if everyone took his advice they should lump the Mortgage on City getting relagated it's sounds a knocking bet listening to that clown. Speaking of clowns same with that Sam Lee THE BIG RED stealing a living, that statement about having £300 million to spend was designed to try trip City up in the transfer market and inflate fees, let's have it wright who would mention what our budget was to a tweeter like him. Stick to the City outlets is my advice.
Fred,Sanchez comes to mind,oh and not forgetting Slabhead
Think it's the other way about.
He's a fking limp c.ck..

To attribute that intent to Sam's reporting is laughable. It is no secret that we are a financial powerhouse of a club with money to spend. Do you really think ADL was going to accept our 60 mil offer for Koulibaly, but then thought "Nah, lets hold out for 80, I've just seen that Sam Lee prick tweet something". Comical.
The outcome,however, was brilliant. Young Dias or older Koulibali? No contest!

Who,s this rag **** Jones Knows, betting pundit for Sly?
Tips us to get beat every week and Sly make his comments headlines.
Fuck me they keep churning these reprobates out on a monthly basis it seems
I wouldn’t worry about it.
He’s actually doing us a favour by doing the team talk for us.
I fully expect it to be used as ammo before kick off today.

View attachment 5630

I could be wrong but I have a feeling sly sports want a Tottingham win.
Like I say it's just a hunch.

Declining City !!! F**k me guys why do you bother, if declining means finishing second, winning the league cup, semifinals fa cup and quarter finals CL last season. Think about how utd fans feel lololol

Yes we weren't as good as our 100pts and 98pts season but no club in the world would have maintained that with the press/media, ref's and VAR all against us !.

So yes you might use the word declining to decline to a level most clubs have never reached.

View attachment 5630

It's the same every week throughout the media. Just listened to Jack Pitt Brooks on the Athletic pod, he's supposed to be a blue even though he covers Tottenham, and he left me wondering why any of us should bother watching the game today.

View attachment 5630

Sky News do.

Their opening intro to sport section Jackie Beltro literally flicking her bean quoting Mourinho accusing Pep of telling Raz to be injured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.