Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the report, the father himself is saying it was a fake job....that he did not do anything for the payments.

He says he did attend a 2 day training course but that it was in english and he didn't understand any if it

Sounds like sour grapes to me, where is his lad now ? Still with us or not?

Anyone know

My mate has a job like this for 25 years at the council & im sure his son didn’t even like football.

Also the celebration from Pogba where he went to another player and did a little routine followed by a hand shake as if mocking the letter??
Fucking routine are they under 11s in the playground..
South American clubs just about get away with it but on a pissing down might in Burnley

According to the report, the father himself is saying it was a fake job....that he did not do anything for the payments.

He says he did attend a 2 day training course but that it was in english and he didn't understand any if it

Sounds like sour grapes to me, where is his lad now ? Still with us or not?

Anyone know

Well we obviously fulfilled some criteria if he was sent on a course, whether he understood it or not. My guess is he either A: Wasn't doing what we paid him for so he was binned, or B: Someone has offered him money to dish the dirt and make us look bad. If someone offered me a grand a month for doing nothing i'd thank my lucky stars and keep my mouth shut. Anybody out there wants to do this I'm here lol.

As we start to climb the table, as we progress to the next round of the cups we all know that stories get printed to try to derail us. It happens every year. You know what media wankers our manager and players and most of our fans dont give 2 fucks about you. Go back to writing shite and wanking under your jizz stained duvets while looking at your posters of Bobby Dazzler or giggsy. I couldn't care what you wankers do but I will have jelly and ice cream chilled for the occasion. Now fuck off.

I can guess. This story was from 10 years ago and the article says the kid was recently trying to get back into English football. So I can imoagine a scenario where he's being touted around, someone shows interest and the question is asked "What are you going to do for us?". The answer is negative, or not considered good enough, and the father reveals what City did for him.

Whoever he's revealed that to has then contacted a journalist, who just happens to be a United fan. Got to come clean here that Adam Crafton's family are good friends of mine and I've known him since he was a little boy. He's done some fantastic stuff previously but this is definitely not his finest hour.
This sort of story, billed as an exclusive, really calls into question the credibility of The Athletic. It happened ten years ago when it was not unusual for clubs to support families of young players and since then the rules have been tightened up and all clubs have signed up to those changes. This is just not a credible story for any serious news organisation whether it is true or not.

I can guess. This story was from 10 years ago and the article says the kid was recently trying to get back into English football. So I can imoagine a scenario where he's being touted around, someone shows interest and the question is asked "What are you going to do for us?". The answer is negative, or not considered good enough, and the father reveals what City did for him.

Whoever he's revealed that to has then contacted a journalist, who just happens to be a United fan. Got to come clean here that Adam Crafton's family are good friends of mine and I've known him since he was a little boy. He's done some fantastic stuff previously but this is definitely not his finest hour.

tell them that their sons a p**** :)

I think (but not sure) that adam crafton is a little united fan, just going off his tweets that seem biased towards them. I stand to be corrected like, but would be another snide attempt to destabilize/tarnish us if so.

Going off the comments it seems that sort of stuff is quite common, but obviously he's gone out of his way to go against City, and the Athletic are putting it out as a big EXCLUSIVE. *sigh*

I've heard he is a red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.