Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily United (fanzine) headline.

'to steal'

Premier League referees change guidance to rule that allowed controversial Bernardo Silva goal to stand after Manchester City team-mate Rodri came from offside position to steal the ball off Tyrone Mings​

I said right after full time when Liverpool got pumped by Burnley, it’ll be dirty tricks time in the media this week. No surprises at all from me, I just hope karma truly does exist for anyone that uses their platform to manipulate and lie.

'to steal'

Premier League referees change guidance to rule that allowed controversial Bernardo Silva goal to stand after Manchester City team-mate Rodri came from offside position to steal the ball off Tyrone Mings​

See, they aren't even being consistent, are they saying Rodri caused the mistake by challenging/pressing Mings or are they saying Mings didn't even know he was there? Those are mutually exclusive arguments to my mind.

Maybe I'm reading things wrong but it seems like half of these journos don't realise they are making a different argument.

'to steal'

Hmm they're just too clever.

To steal something suggests Mings had it originally and if he did the ball was under control.

They should stick to what they know to be successful clickbait , Oil, state owned & inflated transfer fees.

Just been looking online for any news on signing Erling Haaland and I clicked on a S*N article (I know) written by some clueless **** aka Etienne Fernie yesterday. I stopped reading after this.

Agreeing to waive the clause may give City an edge when trying to thrash out a deal for Haaland, whose father Alf Inge played at Eastlands between 2000 and 2003.

Boils my piss when Muppets can't get their facts right, especially about us. Alfie Haaland never played at 'wastelands' or The 'Emptihad' you utter clueless know nowt ****: /

Your report missed out one vital fact from the Romans away win.. they only had half the number of soldiers compared to the opposition but managed eventually to scrape the win because, as we all know, 'away Gauls count double in Europe'.. (all right, all right, I'll get me coat..!)
I'm going to mark this comment with an Asterix*

Man City: Diego Costa would win title for Pep Guardiola's side - Micah Richards analysis

Ffs Micah, costa is the sort of end of career striker that the rags pay half a million a week for to win fck all, but sells some shirts to "justify" it.

What will win the league for City will be our great team and manager, not some loose cannon forward with a need for anger mangement therapy.

If that cnt roan or the likes approaches you again trying to use your association with us to lend validity to some crap idea that we need more than we already got to beat the rags to the title, tell em to fck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.