Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs Micah, costa is the sort of end of career striker that the rags pay half a million a week for to win fck all, but sells some shirts to "justify" it.

What will win the league for City will be our great team and manager, not some loose cannon forward with a need for anger mangement therapy.

If that cnt roan or the likes approaches you again trying to use your association with us to lend validity to some crap idea that we need more than we already got to beat the rags to the title, tell em to fck off.

Micah is clearly laying a trap for edwoodwoodwood.

The Daily United (fanzine) headline.

'to steal'

Premier League referees change guidance to rule that allowed controversial Bernardo Silva goal to stand after Manchester City team-mate Rodri came from offside position to steal the ball off Tyrone Mings​

In order to steal there is a requirement for dishonest intent. Hard to see how something that’s within the rules can be a dishonest act, unlike, for example, hacking a competitor and retrieving information without their knowledge and against their will. That’s dishonest. In layman’s terms, that’s stealing.

Didn’t this outraged villa, backed by the fetid pile of shite uk media, benefit from ‘an honest mistake’ against Sheffield United last season. Kind of recall some kind of mention regarding it, then nothing. No rule change. No constant debate. What’s the odds on Rodri getting sent off some time soon. As Martin Tyler would say Payback!

It amazes me why nobody in the media has highlighted this.
Compared to most working people, footballers have a huge amount of free time on their hands and you would think they would take the time to familiarise themselves with the laws of the sport that provides them with such a well paid living.
Failing that you would like to think their employer would ensure their employees knew the rules by providing some kind of training or briefing.
In any other profession, either the employee would be castigated for their failure to know one of the basic rules of their profession or the employer would be asking why their employees were not made aware.
In no other industry would the rules be changed simply because an employee and their manager claimed( I believe they did know but dug themselves into a hole they couldn't dig their way out of after making complete twats of themselves) that they didn't know or understand a rule that has been in place for years.
My 1st day of training to become a ref the trainer said to me "you have to understand that thisis the only sport that the participants don't know the rules of the game they are playing."

My 1st day of training to become a ref the trainer said to me "you have to understand that thisis the only sport that the participants don't know the rules of the game they are playing."
That's scary mate.
Highly paid professionals not knowing the rules of a profession that provides them with a very good living.
If I didn't know the basics of my profession I wouldn't expect to last very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.