Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Super Bowl seems to be getting huge coverage?

Is the NFL really that popular over here? At least to the extent of the coverage that is.

They were filling Wembley with their showpiece games and had the Spurs stadium booked for more.
It’s growing in popularity in the uk.

You may have missed it but a week or so ago there was a shit match report in the mail on line, and the comparingauthor of the report pointed out to Ric that if we went to the pay version of the mail’s website, there was a report that we would probably like more. I don’t think anyone actually visited it, but that’s what I was alluding to, and it makes perfect sense that the version they are giving away, and therefore is accessed to the largest audience, is the one that panders to that audience.
Oh yes l am well aware of that. I got a bit of flak because l thought two reports for two different audiences was weird. Like refs some journos are inconsistent but two different reports on the same match is barmy. The awarding marks is very subjective as can be seen by comparing the various papers.
Thanks for replying.

In for Lukaku according to the Mail. I hope not, he will never fit in at our club, for one he can't control the ball. Just the Fail winding us up after a great result against Liverpool I think.

What time was kick off?

11:30pm and a 4 hour show, I not sure why it wasn't popular viewing over here with Monday morning work around the corner. :)

For what it's worth I fell asleep at some point south of 2:30am woke up at 4am and the TV had knocked itself off lol
'Tv knocking itself off
Modern technology is amazing.

I thought i'd turn on Sky Sports News this morning to bask in the glory of Britains most watched sport on a big win with loads of action.... The Tamper fucking bay buccaneer's....

In for Lukaku according to the Mail. I hope not, he will never fit in at our club, for one he can't control the ball. Just the Fail winding us up after a great result against Liverpool I think.
Those tossers were saying 3 days ago we were preparing a 100 million bid for Halland.
All made up bollocks by journalism students paid to create click bait.
More clicks more income from advertisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.