Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly do......

and gatecrasher the party has been the best part along with hoovering up the silverware.

You can see why the media hate us.

Happy Days!
Poor old Sky. They used to know who the top 4 were every year so they could publish dates of all their 'super Sundays' at the beginning of the season.

Smug Mike having great difficulty in presenting the report he's paid for as Naga Munfuckingchetty wants to bang on how wonderful the Thursday Night League's results were. Dreadful woman woman who loves the sound of her own voice but the message from all at the BBC is now that first leg results in a tin pot cup are more important than our Premier League win 24 hours earlier.

Smug Mike having great difficulty in presenting the report he's paid for as Naga Munfuckingchetty wants to bang on how wonderful the Thursday Night League's results were. Dreadful woman woman who loves the sound of her own voice but the message from all at the BBC is now that first leg results in a tin pot cup are more important than our Premier League win 24 hours earlier.
I agree naga winds me up she thinks she's hilarious

As I predicted in my post last night.

Unfortunately I was unable to enjoy munfuckingchetty and cosy mike patronising me this morning as I was still on my pre dawn run. Then it was breakfast and work.

Oh well never mind. I'll remain ignorant and continue to appreciate the Guardiola brand instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.