Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
On BT sport 2 here in place of Aussie football on BT sport 1. Lmao

Timing must be coincidence
And its the way they slant it, Angelino said Pep was great to work with and very knowledgeable but no, the headline is "Pep Guardiola destroyed my confidence" and not a squeak on that whole page of articles that we actually have a game tonight. Same with the women, you can bet if Ellen White played for the Rags and England she'd be called "Man Utd striker Ellen White...." whereas no mention of where she plays her club football in the recent write up of her hattrick.

Did the BBC fail to mention City's match (and the Spurs win) from the National and local news?
This morning they found time to show at least three views of Chelsea's goal but no mention of tonight's games. Botox Sal was gushing over a routine overhead kick. What will she do in the morning?
Seems from the post above that they did omit it. I might have missed it whilst concentrating on my tea.
Woke this morning (Western Australia) and the only result that got mentioned on the radio (ABC) as well as goal scorers was the Spurs result. City rarely get a mention here. When we do eventually lose, you just know it will be on.

And its the way they slant it, Angelino said Pep was great to work with and very knowledgeable but no, the headline is "Pep Guardiola destroyed my confidence" and not a squeak on that whole page of articles that we actually have a game tonight. Same with the women, you can bet if Ellen White played for the Rags and England she'd be called "Man Utd striker Ellen White...." whereas no mention of where she plays her club football in the recent write up of her hattrick.
Or Ellen White's club mentioned on the six min BBC video montage... :-(
Only final scorer of the match, pen was reported as "Manchester United player..."
(Oh and who won the pen, Chloe Kelly!!!)

From the Talkshite website:

Asked how City have gone on their sensational 19-match winning run, Pep responded: “We have a lot of money to buy a lot of incredible players.

Seriously? I must admit I’ve not seen any post Match interviews But that does seem very strange to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.