Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footbabll Focus, currently showing Chelsea fans being interviewd aboyt the FA Cuop and their season.

They aint nothing like the Chelsea fans I have met and known over the years, all posh and nearly all women.

How the fuck did they involve the rags in a preview of Chelsea v Leicester ( come on Leicester).
Think the GPC is delighted by United's failures every time a new manager fails his legendary status increases. Just because they used to employ him doesn't mean he gives a shit about them.

Media conglomerates are like oil tankers. Turning them takes ages.
I've often thought about this notion of the media narrative changing or warming towards Manchester City?

I'm in two minds about it.

Sure it would be nice for the club and all those associated with it to get the recognition that we deserve.

However, it would seem that the writing is on the wall once the media are in your corner. I quite like the idea that we're the proverbial fly in the ointment and counterintuitive when it comes to conventional wisdom within football.

Nice dig from BT Sport's for their FA cup final advert. By using a line from the Wigan cup final.

"Manchester City, a club built on oil versus Wigan Athletic. Dave Whelan built them from a single shop..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.