Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradise always made me laugh in the days I used to listen to talkragshite.

Ask Mr P the Manchester football correspondent anything on the rags and he'd babble on forever turning anything into a silk purse, when commenting on us it was err......err.....err....

Wanker.
Jackson was on talksport yesterday saying they lacked depth compared to city. This isn’t true of course going off our reserves poor performances in the games they were played when pep rested the starting lads.
they really need to upgrade their starting eleven. replace their goalkeeper, at least three of the back four, at least two of the midfield three and the whole front three, so just the 9 out of 11.
In order to do that they will well overtake the amount spent by any other side

Thought that was Bill Forsyth. perhaps she wrote "Georgy Girl"
You're right. Don't know how I got that into my head. Although, I must admit too that I haven't read either Gregory or Georgy.
I did read her "Precious Lives" and remember it was good. I promised myself that I would get round to the book that preceded it, "Hidden Lives" but, it of course, me being me, I never did that either. Perhaps, this is the universe giving me a nudge to read more and waffle less.

When they use the words ‘Set up by his publicist’ when reporting the Obama/Rashford meeting, it basically tells you that it’s an advert.
It's very strange. Not sure whose publicist set it up. In Obama's case it's a big 'Why?' If it's Ashton's work you have to ask 'How' it was brought about.
Obama says Rashford is doing better than him at 23. Of course he was.Obama at that age was a law student struggling to qualify and then to try and make his name as the black son of a single mother whereas St Marcus was living a pretty good life in the United academy from 11-17 and then paid a very large amount as a professional footballer.
Obama needs to shut up and get his own house in order. Plenty to do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.