Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the One Show yesterday, and they featured a junior football team, all girls from Bolton. They were too good in their girls league, so moved to a mixed league of predominantly boys teams. They have held their own, and now reached the final of the cup competition.

The article was to congratulate them on this achievement, wish them luck, and surprise them with a few messages from a few celebrities. So as well as Alex Jones, Ronan Keating and Michael Ball (I think it was these three) passing on their best wishes, they also had Jill Scott, Caroline Weir and another City girl with recorded messages.

The girls team were made up with the messages, and it was great to see that they didn't choose United Women for this.

Good luck for the final girls.
That message was building up to end with half a dozen Rag related name drops.

Nice to see a happy ending.

(Although if they win the cup fuckin Rashford will make sandwiches live on air for the team to celebrate)

No it's the usual thick as pig shit I want a knighthood look

Poor old Beckham, he’s not had a good pandemic. His craving for publicity will not have stopped and he looks miserable.

It’s going to absolutely kill him when Rashford gets a knighthood before him!

Poor old Beckham, he’s not had a good pandemic. His craving for publicity will not have stopped and he looks miserable.

It’s going to absolutely kill him when Rashford gets a knighthood before him!
Cheer up Beckham we always sang about you, we don't about Rashford Posh spice is a slapper etc

No way Rooney said any of this sh*t without some c*nt at the times feeding him the lines. This is purely the Times having a not so sly dig at Pep and City.

C*NT'S!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.