Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few media snippets to keep the debate going
(1) Just reading the comments on the "Phil Foden Players Thread" in respect of Shrek's remarks on Phil Foden's England performances. The very thought of Shrek sitting down and "penning" an informative and readable 500 words on any subject (apart from Grannies - of course ) Well come on !! Presumably ghost-written by Jonathon Northcroft after a brief chat with the new Derby County manager ( well -managementwise - these ex-united players can do no wrong - can they ! ) Actually, to be fair to Shrek - most of these footballing articles are "ghost-written" on behalf of the various "footballing legends" - Micah included ( ?? )
(2) From yesterday's Torygraph : Barclays to pay £48m over toxic deal linked to ex-Man Utd stars. So, who were these "stars" and " men of integrity" : The resorts owned by Azure were marketed as being being backed by Mr Giggs and Mr Neville. At least the former golden boy and Family Man no longer regales us with his pearls of wisdom on the box. Indeed - he now seems to have disappeared entirely from the public view - can't think why.
(3) And so on to the latest golden boy manufactured by the Old Trafford Ministry of Truth ( prop. -Neil Ashton ) So, who heads "The Sunday Times Giving List" -none other than St Marcus of Wythenshawe. Apparently he managed to give away 125% of his accumulated wealth last year. I am not sure whether that included the £25M his minders conned out of Boris. Still... impressive.. did he borrow the extra 25% ? I believe St M is proving quite the dab-hand at property investment which is rather surprising if he gives all his money away.
I'm left wondering who fed The Sunday Times with this puffery about St M. I guess it sells the shirts though. YCMIU.

No way Rooney said any of this sh*t without some c*nt at the times feeding him the lines. This is purely the Times having a not so sly dig at Pep and City.

C*NT'S!!!

I doubt Rooney can write his own name. Who remembers the story of him telling his teammates when he chose to move to Prestbury that the village had a pub with his surname. It’s named the Admiral Rodney.

(1) Just reading the comments on the "Phil Foden Players Thread" in respect of Shrek's remarks on Phil Foden's England performances. The very thought of Shrek sitting down and "penning" an informative and readable 500 words on any subject (apart from Grannies - of course ) Well come on !! Presumably ghost-written by Jonathon Northcroft after a brief chat with the new Derby County manager ( well -managementwise - these ex-united players can do no wrong - can they ! ) Actually, to be fair to Shrek - most of these footballing articles are "ghost-written" on behalf of the various "footballing legends" - Micah included ( ?? )
(2) From yesterday's Torygraph : Barclays to pay £48m over toxic deal linked to ex-Man Utd stars. So, who were these "stars" and " men of integrity" : The resorts owned by Azure were marketed as being being backed by Mr Giggs and Mr Neville. At least the former golden boy and Family Man no longer regales us with his pearls of wisdom on the box. Indeed - he now seems to have disappeared entirely from the public view - can't think why.
(3) And so on to the latest golden boy manufactured by the Old Trafford Ministry of Truth ( prop. -Neil Ashton ) So, who heads "The Sunday Times Giving List" -none other than St Marcus of Wythenshawe. Apparently he managed to give away 125% of his accumulated wealth last year. I am not sure whether that included the £25M his minders conned out of Boris. Still... impressive.. did he borrow the extra 25% ? I believe St M is proving quite the dab-hand at property investment which is rather surprising if he gives all his money away.
I'm left wondering who fed The Sunday Times with this puffery about St M. I guess it sells the shirts though. YCMIU.
'Lies, damned lies and statistics'. Winston foresaw the second coming of the holy one and his new version of the Sign of the Cross as taught to him by the penalty winning maestro. There was a problem with the left shoulder first - -St Marcus hasporoblems with left and right.

You got more info on the Barclays fine and links into the swamp (tried googling similar but no obvious results)?

No way Rooney said any of this sh*t without some c*nt at the times feeding him the lines. This is purely the Times having a not so sly dig at Pep and City.

C*NT'S!!!

So basically Phil is to good to play for England.
Phil has won fa cups ,league, cups, premier league.
Sancho and Grealish have won er er er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.