Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I inadvertently clicked on that, can you add in the source if it's an Echo link. (I know I could/should have looked at the url when hovering but I forgot).

Anyway, to save anyone else the bother, what the Echo seem to be complaining about is that our - largely unaffected by covid & injuries - team that played against Arsenal is much more expensive (after adjusting for football-inflation) than their team (or Chelsea's) which had some first teamers missing such as Allisson and Lukaku. Bizarrely, they think this means the comparison is justified but actually it just shows that their teams are of lower value when you take out expensive players. Maybe their reporters don't do maths.

It reads very much like the daft cunts have thrown the towel in and tbh that will do me just fine.

Lets put this into perspective,

Grealish........100m + 10.4m/year for six years(62.4m) = 162.4m.

Sancho..........73m + 18.2m/tear for five years(91m) = 164m.

So, Grealish is cheaper, and we get an extra year, and I would think his stats are better so far.

Wonder whos getting the negative treatment by our media.......the one whos costing the most surely!!!

Wrong, its the one whos costing the least, is top of the league but plays for City(unsurprisingly).

Funny how they focus on the City player and his fees only though..........cant have the general public thinking rag players have to be paid more to go there, but this is becoming more apparent as time goes on.

The media are more invested in utd and their "image"than their fans are, but they have a job to do for their paymasters and are giving it a good go........mainly at our expence.

Lets put this into perspective,

Grealish........100m + 10.4m/year for six years(62.4m) = 162.4m.

Sancho..........73m + 18.2m/tear for five years(91m) = 164m.

So, Grealish is cheaper, and we get an extra year, and I would think his stats are better so far.

Wonder whos getting the negative treatment by our media.......the one whos costing the most surely!!!

Wrong, its the one whos costing the least, is top of the league but plays for City(unsurprisingly).

Funny how they focus on the City player and his fees only though..........cant have the general public thinking rag players have to be paid more to go there, but this is becoming more apparent as time goes on.

The media are more invested in utd and their "image"than their fans are, but they have a job to do for their paymasters and are giving it a good go........mainly at our expence.
Don't be going around telling the truth you will get yourself fact checked and cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.