Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we do the same with deloony, nostrils Harris and the rest of the bitter brigade?
Because they turn up. Watch city win 95% of the time. Get pissed off and head to twitter to say how its not fair

Banning them would actually be doing them good. Makes no impact to us, they’ll write what they want irrespective of being there or not

Thanks mate. That's really nice and hugely appreciated.

His exact words were "You think it's bad now. It's going to get a lot, lot worse and you need to make sure you're on the right side"
What year was this said to you ?

as Public Enemy would say "Fight the Power"

Written something about how City's winning streak this season has been greeted by some in the media.

Great read, keep up the good work Steve. All City will hopefully appreciate your input against these cunts like Harris and Delaney.

Last edited:
Someone on my LinkedIn feed quoted Syed as one of the most respected sports journalists referencing his article about Djokovic. Isn't he the tennis table cheat and sewer rats knobhead? Regardless, I was still thinking WTF.
Yep pingpong (FFS) cheat & still hasn't apologised to us.

Hope you don't mind Ste.... https://www.footballfancast.com/pre...-manchester-city-fans-is-a-witch-hunt-too-far

I've not found the piece he did about FFP which may have been verbal.....but still waiting for you to say sorry Matthew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.