Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the latest effort from Barney Ronay in the shit Guardian?. Don't know how to put a link on, but it starts quite promising then subsides in to more raging bitterness, just like a true red scouse cock end would have you believe. The tool ends up playing City bingo towards the end, this pathetic excuse of a journalist is quite high up on the hit list. Fucking prick!
Manchester City’s real magic ingredient? An absence of stupidity | Manchester City | The Guardian

Anyone seen the latest effort from Barney Ronay in the shit Guardian?. Don't know how to put a link on, but it starts quite promising then subsides in to more raging bitterness, just like a true red scouse cock end would have you believe. The tool ends up playing City bingo towards the end, this pathetic excuse of a journalist is quite high up on the hit list. Fucking prick!

Honestly glad it's hurting them. Domination is different now? We haven't won 3 titles in a row twice yet, just getting started.

Just read this pile of shite myself. Is it just a coincidence it mirrors Deloony's utterances, as if they were written by the same person? This must be the MO at cockroach HQ i.e. recognise our brilliance, but class it as soulless, emotionless and lacking in jeopardy. Just noticed another article with the same narrative by no less than Japan Today (Newsnow). Looks like the 'Whatsapp Group' are going global. I think we're going to need a bigger bingo card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.