Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Mooney doing a wonderful defence of our erstwhile sports media this morning on twitter. Apparently City fans go looking for offence where none exists and we get exactly the same level of coverage as other teams. And the recent Athletic article - for whom David just happens to work, producing a monetised podcast, nothing to see here of course - digging into our sponsorships was actually very complimentary about City's dealings. Who knew?

Well, at least according to the 'City fan' who - purely coincidentally you will understand - also happens to be pursuing a career in the media.
In some cases he's not wrong though, which does us no favours when offence does exist.

I could not believe the screaming and joy coming from sky when Kane scored the 3rd. Spitty, his mic and the studio must have been drenched in Jizz. It was pathetic.
Agree mate. It was utterly pathetic and yet another example of how dumbed down Sky Sports has become. Hope we can shut the twat up

He only comes out when I drink my gin.....

Excellent hammo......doffs cap!
Quadrophenia, one of my favourite albums, bought it on Vinyl when it came out, I was about 14/15. Sadly lost it with all my albums when I moved house, think the house movers nicked them. Got it on ITunes now but I miss the original Album cover with all the lyrics on it, still play it regularly.

That **** hit the wank wall.

He doesn't do impartial.
Very happy to have have cancelled sky sports and am able to watch a picture perfect bein sports.

I made the mistake of starting on Sky’s coverage, blood was boiling with Spitty, turned over and immediately was able to watch the game in a far more rational manner.

I would advise any blue to take a media break. It will do the mental health a world of good. Too much negativity and bashing will now take place over the next few days. End of the day we lost a football match. So what, the amount of recent success has been outstanding and unmatched. I will read nothing until Everton.

Fuck me the new narrative.

'Carra: PL title race back on | Conte can turn Spurs into major force'

The country has a title race on now?

So everytime someone plays the tramps will it get the same treatment?
Will it fuck.

Another scouse wankfest season incoming.

Ffs.

Us losing being more newsworthy than us winning isn’t really a bad thing though!

I way of looking at it.

However whenever the redshirts win they get a story on the bbc news main site.

BBC doesn't have advertising so shouldn't be concerned about clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.