Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joke is, if he'd asked whether City fans thought the media had it in for us, he'd have got 10,000 fucking replies.

It passed a lot of fans by at the time but you remember when City executives were said to have been referred to as ‘the terrorists’ by their counterparts? Sam described the language used as ‘playful’. I called it what it was - racism. Absolutely nothing playful about that.

It passed a lot of fans by at the time but you remember when City executives were said to have been referred to as ‘the terrorists’ by their counterparts? Sam described the language used as ‘playful’. I called it what it was - racism.
Really ?? He made those comments ?? You are absolutely spot on HC nothing short of racist remarks.
I would have hoped that City took that up with the bastards.

Really ?? He made those comments ?? You are absolutely spot on HC nothing short of racist remarks.
I would have hoped that City took that up with the bastards.

It was either UEFA executives or executives at rival clubs who were said to have used the term. Sam described it as being said ‘somewhat playfully’.

Sam Lee pinning his colours firmly to the mast here:

He's found 100 City fans (assuming they are City fans of course) who aren't "militant cranks". I'm not defending this prick any more.

I asked 100 city fans and they all unanimously agreed that Sam Lee is an Irrelevant militant hack paid to write tripe about a football club and it’s fans;) tosser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.