Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 3 minutes in when ITV called us most expensive squad in world football.
I was waiting for the 1st ‘100m’ mention. I think it was then as well.
Less than 5mins

I think lukaku has a few £95m mentions … for not playing.

but there’s literally zero mentions of the £98m+ Pogba, the £80m tombstone, the £77m teenager etc

I was waiting for the 1st ‘100m’ mention. I think it was then as well.
Less than 5mins

I think lukaku has a few £95m mentions … for not playing.

but there’s literally zero mentions of the £98m+ Pogba, the £80m tombstone, the £77m teenager etc
Who’s the tombstone wouldn’t be magliar would it ..

City, just ban the BBC please. Send out the kit man to do MOTD interviews.

our match report includes:
Zinchenko, making his first start since 12 February, had a couple of early attempts but City's team of expensive signings and internationals failed to test keeper Steven Benda before Mahrez struck on the hour.

Minutes later, Grealish showed why he is the most expensive British player of all time

zero mention of money for Rags V Borough, zero for Dippers v Cardiff, Dippers v Shrewsbury, be zero for the Complainers v Boreham Wood but us, all the fucking time
Cracking

Great piece. I’ve always thought our owners were financially savvy and were after cash as opposed to sportswashing
But what would a journalist for the globally respected business magazine Forbes know about finance compared to the intellectual might of Delooney, Panja, Harris x 2, Castles etc etc

But what would a journalist for the globally respected business magazine Forbes know about finance compared to the intellectual might of Delooney, Panja, Harris x 2, Castles etc etc
I’m thick is buggeryband agree with them ;-)

but seriously…..

look who they were after pre take over. Prem was about to take off. Money was about to roll in. We were a perfect cash cowZ that’s it. Soft power? Maybe. Money? Absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.