Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could if you were malicious claim that ADUG was not Sheikh Mansour's investment vehicle but a conduit for Abu Dhabi funds direct into MCFC.

The media can claim what they want because in the Arab world there is no separation between economic and political power. If you were a reasonable person you would ask why, and then you'd look in the history books and see the hand of Empire. Still we are where we are.

I am a City fan. I act in what is in the best interests of manchester City and anyone who argues that Sheikh Mansour has not been good for MCFC is an idiot. You have to get into metaphysics to argue that. Are MCFC fans supporting an autocratic state? No we are supporting a football club whose owner is a Sheikh. The Guardian supported the war on Iraq. They uphold the values of liberal democracy and the UAE was created by liberal democracy.

We should deal with the problems we have at home which is the complete absence of political opposition in what is effectively a one party state enveloped in a constant state of mass hysteria. There is no dissent or rational thought in the UK today. All freedoms are gone. It's quite a frightening place.
Marvin, you really need a lie down. Your last para is complete nonsense, like the ravings of a lunatic.

As good as anywhere I suppose, but is the following serious? I suspect with the 'buy a coffee' comment not, but who's donated the money they have collected and what happens to it?

As good as anywhere I suppose, but is the following serious? I suspect with the 'buy a coffee' comment not, but who's donated the money they have collected and what happens to it?

If you expand the introduction, you will see that every penny is going to food banks, and not a single penny to The Sun.
34a1892a15914c56275024d6279794c7.jpg

If you expand the introduction, you will see that every penny is going to food banks, and not a single penny to The Sun.
34a1892a15914c56275024d6279794c7.jpg
Ahh, I didn't expand it all the way :(

It was from what seemed a random email so perhaps I've donated to this one or possibly from another by the guy who set it up.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.