Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
07514327-F3-C8-4-D0-E-9309-668-DEE0242-C3.jpg

Or.

Will City beat United again and restore their 6 point lead advantage over Liverpool.

The negative City narrative and positive United narrative (and Liverpool) at Mediacity never ends.

07514327-F3-C8-4-D0-E-9309-668-DEE0242-C3.jpg

Or.

Will City beat United again and restore their 6 point lead advantage over Liverpool.

The negative City narrative and positive United narrative (and Liverpool) at Mediacity never ends.
Once wrong with you man, that’s perfectly worded for whom it’s intended.

This has wound me up for some time now . Sky just love using "MANCHESTER" only when referring to utd and really emphasise saying Manchester utd . Whereas referring to City it's always "Man City" , always low key .
We mustn't allow the media to downgrade our clubs name and heritage to sound like a Sunday league football team . I don't know if the club are aware that the name Manchester is being replaced by "MAN" . I want our full title MANCHESTER CITY used all the time , on adverts , on shirts , on flags on everything and especially the media . So if anybody reading this has any contacts within the club , please let them know . We don't want our title name stolen !
See my answer on the previous page as to why they do it.

Sky Sports Football.

Going big on the PL Champions, current PL leaders, and playing at home against their local rivals who are 6th, and 19 points behind City.

3-E0-DD591-16-DE-483-A-B1-A6-A24644-CE1-FBB.png

4-E28-D54-D-45-BE-491-A-8-B59-FDC206-A944-F7.png

I wrote something in KOTK a few years back about this. Someone told me that united insisted on their full title so that's what I wrote.

Stuart Brennan kindly contacted me and explained that the Trinity Mirror SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) team had worked out that printing the full united name got significantly more hits than 'man utd' whereas it didn't make any appreciable difference with us. So that's why they do it.
and what is the advantage to them of referring to us in that way?

This has wound me up for some time now . Sky just love using "MANCHESTER" only when referring to utd and really emphasise saying Manchester utd . Whereas referring to City it's always "Man City" , always low key .
We mustn't allow the media to downgrade our clubs name and heritage to sound like a Sunday league football team . I don't know if the club are aware that the name Manchester is being replaced by "MAN" . I want our full title MANCHESTER CITY used all the time , on adverts , on shirts , on flags on everything and especially the media . So if anybody reading this has any contacts within the club , please let them know . We don't want our title name stolen !
the club didnt help thought the web page is man city they refer to us as man city

Sky Sports Football.

Going big on the PL Champions, current PL leaders, and playing at home against their local rivals who are 6th, and 19 points behind City.
Jrb, this is a prime example of click bait numbers. I wouldnt worry about it. Everyone knows what the truth is. Besides the City camp doesn't pamper to the media and so must be difficult to get news on us hence they decide to go for the headlines that will provide click numbers. Personally, I never go onto any topic involving dippers or rags including garbage from ratface and spitty.

Last edited:
If anyone can find it there's a video from CBS which I thought Carragher was using a racial slur against Micah and he just laughed it off.

It started with Kate Abdo saying Micah wanted to be a model if he wasn't a TV pundit.

"He could model Balaclava's" was Spitty reply.

Maybe I'm a just being a little sensitive?
Yes you are, he's just implying that Micah is ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.