Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the vile out pouting of bitter jealousy the red apologist needs taking down .Go get him City.Slander andputting us on the same moral level as that Russian twat.The time is right nail him and all the other click bait twats will be shitting themselves.Do it.
It would be libel mate, as it’s been broadcast. Don’t think the defence of honest opinion can apply as to raise that defence the statement needs to indicate, whether in general or specific terms, the basis of the opinion, which he did not.

Anyway, the game’s just kicked off!

The filth and lies we have had to endure listening to from the British media ever since the takeover is getting exponentially worse and more extreme every year.

This outburst of lies and falsehoods tonight, on live tv, from Neville must…MUST be challenged publicly, legally, and expensively by City before full time.
Failure, yet again, to deal with yet more lies and distortions cannot be tolerated any longer.

Staying quiet in the hope it goes away and we are accepted has failed. And it is everyday City fans like all of us that are constantly paying the price.
Tonight is a watershed for me. I’m sick and tired of listening to this and hearing precisely fuck all from the club in response.
Several years ago, I used to watch the Goldbridge videos after one of their losses. It was funny. He used the word 'Emptyad' back then. I had stopped watching him, but after Ralf I watch him again after their calamity. He doesn't use that word anymore. Not even once. I do think City speak to some of these folks.

Hypocrites to the left, hypocrites to the right, hypocrites everywhere, led by the nose all of them, this world is a fucked up place with every regime and government guilty of wrong doings, don’t get me started on the US prison system, their ingrained racism in the country and Guantanemo bay, most systems are corrupt it’s human nature sadly!
If we look at human rights abuses, the death penalty is considered by most reputable organisations in the field to be an abuse of the right to life. It is specifically outlawed as such by our very own Human Rights Act. Amnesty International classifies the US use of the death penalty as both a denial of the right to life and also discriminatory as black people suffer the punishment at twice the rate expected by their population compared to whites.
What say you Mr. Fowler?

One cnut spits at children, the other incites breaking into a football stadium, whipping up the unwashed into a frenzy who then attack the police and then uses SKY as a platform to spread blatant lies about my club..

No ifs or buts, both these twats should be sacked tonight..!

Was Neville's rant done out of fear as it seems Chelsea might be about to bought by a very rich Saudi gentleman.

Never for a second doubt that the media aren't in bed with the cartel of US owners, they always have been and always will be. That's why they are after anyone who actually spends money, they want the comfortable status quo where they can get away with pocketing all the money without competitors, just like in all their sports leagues.

Never for a second doubt that the media aren't in bed with the cartel of US owners, they always have been and always will be. That's why they are after anyone who actually spends money, they want the comfortable status quo where they can get away with pocketing all the money without competitors, just like in all their sports leagues.
Isn't Sky Group now a division of Comcast the massive US conglomerate with a reputation for a whole range of dubious business practices including extremely aggressive lobbying practices?

So we have employees of a US subsidiary co. pushing a narrative that primarily benefits US owners, a number of whom they have significant business relationships with. Hmmm.

Tbh football is pretty rotten these days but the idea these fuckers are part of the solution rather than part of the problem is laughable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.