Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, I don't suppose it's ever likely to be quoted by the media that City knocked United off their 'fucking Perch' then ?
The only reason they are sitting on the perch in the first place is that they've been nailed there.
The media love their "dead parrot" and will go to any lengths to keep them relevant.

I've subscribed to WSC for years, believe me it's no friend of City. For such a thoughtful mag it purports to see no difference in any of the top six clubs, preferring, in their love of of all things nostalgic, authentic and "real", to adopt a stance of a curse on all their houses, with a double dose curse on City for being both a bloated obscenity and a cheat.

It's f''king annoying and doubly so because they must be aware of what's really going on yet choose to ignore it.

It's getting to the point where I might cancel my subscription, which would be a pity as on so much else they're a good read.
I mentioned this in the 'City & FFP' thread. I've emailed a refutation of Thompson's nonsense. Let's see if they publish it.

If not, I'll certainly be cancelling my subscription.

Good example of bias on Talkshite just now.

Matterface opens with Salah demanding £500,000 a week. "Liverpool have contacted me directly to say this isnt the case"

Compare that to him telling everyone KBD's alleged new wages when he took over his exes programme last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good example of bias on Talkshite just now.

Matterface opens with Salah demanding £500,000 a week. "Liverpool have contacted me directly to say this isnt the case"

Compare that to him telling everyone KBD's alleged new wages when he too over his exes programme last weekend.

This what Liverpool do well they have there ear to everything it might true or not but they rang someone at talksport(they know millions listen to it) told someone directly it isn’t true! Would like city to do this regarding all the lies they spout!

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.