Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Mafham likes this post

Maybe some of the cowards and shills from the press lurking on here could address it?

Maybe some of the cowards and shills from the press lurking on here could address it?
Yet according to Delooney, Harris etc we are the fanbase that is ‘weaponised against criticism’… Perhaps they might care to address the fanbase whose cult-like threats and intimidation led to one of their own profession unjustly and unlawfully losing his job as a result

I guess it was gonna happen but I would have been happy for ten Hag to stay at Ajax to perhaps provide a relatively smooth transition if/when Pep decides to move on.
However, now he's at the swamp I shall be referring to him as Ethel until I hear of something better...
I am already calling him ten Rag, if that helps. “Tea bag” is an acceptable alternative.

That is....well its standard for that lot.

I find this comment from Reach bazaar. It was certainly factual & a reasoned argument.1CEAEC06-26A0-4109-AB1D-C0413DB9BB09.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.