Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, just seen it’s Simon’s Stoned, little prick.
Before Slyman asks his question I wish Pep would actually say "and what stupid question are you going to ask me today Simon!"

At one pre match conference just after New year Pep did say "happy new year everyone, even you Simon"

Sky seem to be actively cheerleading Madrid ahead of the game tomorrow, which is a bit weird. Suspect they wouldn’t do that if they were playing any other English club.

Partly why I’ve unfollowed all the Sky Sports accounts. On top of it all you’ve got Kenny Dalglish’s daughter presenting the premier league and Jamie Carragher sat up in the gantry. Its remarkably poor which is why I said the other day, we need a streaming service as soon as.

tbh, for me, the perfect ending would be that once Pep leaves the yank owners can go and set up their closed Superleague and football can die a slow death. Now Ive seen how the media help to keep certain clubs in the spotlight, belittle other clubs, ignore the rest of the clubs.. I cant be arsed with it. City and Pep are the only ones who can fight that shit and we've upset the applecart so so much. But its becoming clear that clickbait clubs will always get tailored coverage.

But I'm loving it right now because the pain that Pep has caused them and their loose cartel has been enormous, its cost those clubs billions and its cost the media billions in lost revenue too. God I love City.

tbh, for me, the perfect ending would be that once Pep leaves the yank owners can go and set up their closed Superleague and football can die a slow death. Now Ive seen how the media help to keep certain clubs in the spotlight, belittle other clubs, ignore the rest of the clubs.. I cant be arsed with it. City and Pep are the only ones who can fight that shit and we've upset the applecart so so much. But its becoming clear that clickbait clubs will always get tailored coverage.

But I'm loving it right now because the pain that Pep has caused them and their loose cartel has been enormous, its cost those clubs billions and its cost the media billions in lost revenue too. God I love City.
The yank owners only see $$$$$ without any undertanding of the football pyramid in England where every town, even in the 5th tier and below, attracts a partisan following and has local rivalies.

The US model of franchises and closed competions is doomed to failure here and probably most of Europe.

Why is the Government not looking at the increasing probability of a US cartel and why they are buying English clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.