Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

And to think some blues say he doesn’t get us. He fucking gets us alright, just because he doesn’t wear a blue scarf and didn’t get the opportunity to tell Fergie to fuck off doesn’t mean he isn’t one of us. I’m pretty sure Pep has a burner account on Twitter as some of the stuff he comes out with sometimes is the sort of talk that happens on forums/Twitter/comment sections.

Wow, I was listening & thinking if only his English was better, the points he was making were excellent but getting lost with his accent. Then when he mentioned the pride of the fans in Madrid I choked up.

There’s a remarkable thing about Man City from all the ages that it takes a hold of the players. They fall in love with our pride, that even if we are shit or great, it’s our club. Its not manufactured or cult like but gallows humour, we don’t expect but we appreciate.

Wow, I was listening & thinking if only his English was better, the points he was making were excellent but getting lost with his accent. Then when he mentioned the pride of the fans in Madrid I choked up.

There’s a remarkable thing about Man City from all the ages that it takes a hold of the players. They fall in love with our pride, that even if we are shit or great, it’s our club. Its not manufactured or cult like but gallows humour, we don’t expect but we appreciate.

Had to watch with the caption subtitles on.

Its great that he is finally showing and feeling the connection and understanding with the club and the fans,he is now getting what we are all about and he is hurting like one of us.

I suspect it can only reignite his passion and make him more determined to shut our detracting fuckers up once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.