Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort if agree with that. Want a proper game nxt week and not a title procession, well mot til half time at least...
In which case you'd argue a draw tonight is the best outcome. It means we can seal it on the last day without realistically being under any pressure. Best of both worlds.

I'd much rather Southampton win tonight though.

I want it to be a draw so we win it in front of our fans. Just like in 2014 then I can watch the Dipper reactions later on on MOTD and the rest of the Mediah.
It was so worth it going to the final day of the season just to watch the Dippers complain and cry.
Priceless.
I'll more than settle for watching them cry tonight.

I have very little doubt that we'll balls it up on Sunday but I'd be a happy blue tonight if it's all over.

Lee.jpg

Rabin
@city_rabin

Hey Sam. I have yet to call you a name or question your motives (beyond your silly attempt at defending your colleagues). I praised you sky high when you did good work, I helped you out (on your request) when you were being targeted by your colleagues.

Originally from 25/2/2022 but reposted by Rabin yesterday.

Last edited:
View attachment 43493

Rabin
@city_rabin

Hey Sam. I have yet to call you a name or question your motives (beyond your silly attempt at defending your colleagues). I praised you sky high when you did good work, I helped you out (on your request) when you were being targeted by your colleagues.

Anyone who uses the phrase 'bad faith actor' instantly reveals they're a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.