Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t tell what the argument between Sam Lee and Rabin is. Could someone explain?

These two guys aside I’ve always thought it wasn't necessarily a bad idea to have someone that doesn’t support your club covering you. That’s what places like BM are for to my mind. I want someone neutral who is neither a supporter or against us. I don’t want biased reporting for or against us I want fair and accurate. Probably impossible these days!
Read Martin Samuel

I can’t tell what the argument between Sam Lee and Rabin is. Could someone explain?

These two guys aside I’ve always thought it wasn't necessarily a bad idea to have someone that doesn’t support your club covering you. That’s what places like BM are for to my mind. I want someone neutral who is neither a supporter or against us. I don’t want biased reporting for or against us I want fair and accurate. Probably impossible these days!
What if all our competitors have multiple fans of their clubs covering them?
You not arsed about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.