Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did say it but he also said the team leading going into the last day top have normally won it .
Didn't quite hear exact words but spitty groaned after he said it.
I could be wrong and someone please correct me if I am, but the last time a team lost the league on the final day despite being top going into it was Liverpool in 1989. And that defeat was against their immediate challengers. That said, I think there have only been about 8 or 9 instances since then of the title being decided on the last day, although we have been involved in 3 of them and won them all. Let's hope it's 4 come Sunday.

Last edited:
BBC Breakfast giving saturation coverage to the Glasgow Dippers who have arrived early for get Scottish-pissed before their European final. Lots of praise for the fans travelling without tickets and almost even crediting them for the sunny weather.
No mention of them trashing the City centre a few years back. Just a bit of hero worship for the Scottish Dippers from bbc staff there in large numbers for a jolly themselves.
Hot weather, loads of beer and huge amounts of fans without tickets is not a good recipe.

Last edited:
Had a conversation (argument). With a few mates yesterday afternoon in the bar. They are a mixed bunch one a Geordie Newcastle fan the others shall we say are dipper fans but also support Cardiff city, accrington Stanley and Bradford city. Anyway we are talking about City and I chirped in that we won the domestic quad one year to which they all replied bollocks and why have we never heard about it? I said because the media swept it under the carpet. How can you class the charity shield has a trophy said my welsh mate and yoonited did the treble first. So once again I’m on about the domestic quad no other team in England has ever done. So this went back and forwards till I said there’s a book out there called “treble without applause “and perhaps you all should read it. My Geordie mate god bless him said would love city to win the prem on Sunday can’t stand liVARpool.

I was following last nights match on the BBC sport app, the bias was so blatant it was actually quite funny to read, I was surprised if they didn't give us a roaring rendition of YNWA at the end
The indignation from the media after Pep mentioned bias and Tyler's reaction to being booed by City fans shows that these people have long forgotten how to be unbiased and they don't know they are doing it.
Anyone claiming no bias at the BBC should be directed to that clip of Vinnies goal against
Leicester. Such a wonderful goal and no less dramatic than Kuns but the entire Radio 5 studio was stunned to silence, the only sound being salty tears falling to the ground.
No bias? YCNMIU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.