Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFCOM is utterly toothless when it comes to our National Broadcaster. BBC content reaches MILLIONS of people, and they can essentially do and say what they want with relative impunity. But I'd imagine OFCOME would come down me like a tonne of bricks if my shady Chinese WiFi extender disrupted my next door neighbours TV signal.
It is a shambles. The whole area of regulation needs shaking up. Even the tabloid papers sometimes print apologies. When was the last time you saw an apology or correction on the BBC website? Yet we all know that their football coverage is riddled with mistakes.

Just put the Rangers game on ,just to see how much they get behind the team in the final,like they do with us lot all very positive ,it's not even kicked of yet, good luck Rangers!!!

The MUEN Rag publishing good news for Klopp and Liverpol. WTF!

Can you imagine the Liverpool Echo doing a similar article if one of our injured players could play on Sunday? Not a chance!

Another low for the MUEN Rag!

FF4-FECC6-9514-49-AB-BA00-7855-AB0909-FF.jpg

Can you imagine the Liverpool Echo doing a similar article if one of our injured players could play on Sunday? Not a chance!

My sentiments exactly.

You really need a break from this thread. It’s driving you a bit mad, jrb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.