Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those Scouse fuckers have got zero shame have they? A victory parade round Liverpool on the anniversary of Heysel.
If we were ever involved in something like Heysel, then nothing would ever get me out cheering a future victory parade in that competition. No thought for the victims or how their families and friends will feel seeing this obscene freak show touring the city streets on the anniversary of an act that will forever stain Liverpool football club. I pray Madrid totally take them apart next weekend.

Those Scouse fuckers have got zero shame have they? A victory parade round Liverpool on the anniversary of Heysel.

This parade is crass

If we were ever involved in something like Heysel, then nothing would ever get me out cheering a future victory parade in that competition. No thought for the victims or how their families and friends will feel seeing this obscene freak show touring the city streets on the anniversary of an act that will forever stain Liverpool football club. I pray Madrid totally take them apart next weekend.
So does the whole of Manchester blue and red.

As I said in the livarpool thread, the inhabitants of that city laid down more floral tributes for a dead chicken than they have ever done for the 39 innocent football fans who they were responsible for killing that night in '85.

"Right lads, it's ok, we've done our PR bit for the website, now lets have a massive street party!" - absolutely zero sentimentality - classless wankers!

I thought before we played wolves they was a tough nut to crack, midweek away at molineux is always tough we got told.

And now the tramps are playing them it's all wolves are on the beach and they can't compete at Anfield?

Oh the shock at the different take on things from the press.

Media blackout until Monday for me.
well MOTM Conor Coady will be playing for liverpool

As I said in the livarpool thread, the inhabitants of that city laid down more floral tributes for a dead chicken than they have ever done for the 39 innocent football fans who they were responsible for killing that night in '85.

"Right lads, it's ok, we've done our PR bit for the website, now lets have a massive street party!" - absolutely zero sentimentality - classless wankers!

The Chicken probably wasn't their fault either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.