Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC main website report on Villa game tonight. Half the content about whether Villa can upset City on Sunday. They are truly desperate. If and when we prevail on Sunday I hope these fuckers have the most miserable close season possible whilst we assemble a refreshed, ridiculously expensive squad.
So much for sportsmanship and the famed impartiality of the BBC, willing for the outstanding team of the decade to lose and hoping for their successive opponents to beat them.
I've never seen such bias in all the time l have watched football yet the repeated indignation from Silly Sally and Co the morning after Pep had spoken the truth over the lack of neutrality was nauseating.
Winning on Sunday will give me so much pleasure not just for our sake but to upset all the twats and consign their pre written reports to File 13.

Ffs no sooner than l finish posting about BBC bias towards Liverpool and read what was said on QT last night the match report on Everton not being relegated was delivered in a slow reverential tone by some Uriah Heap creep they seem to have wheeled out for the occasion.
I just don't get what they find special about the place. Even the woke wankers at the BBC and elsewhere forgive the slave trade for them.
Ps and at the top of my page here there are ads for River Cruises and Liverpool City and Beatles tours!

Last edited:
Screenshot-20220520-044550-2.png
That will go down well when they wake up and turn on their stolen phones.

Wolves do not need anymore motivation than the disregard they have been given this week , all the talk about Slippy G and his Villa team who couldnt beat releagation fodder last night at home , not a mention of Wolves getting a result at Klanfield its apparently a foregone conclusion.
Every neutral supporter i talk to are praying we win the title not just to piss off the Dippers but to shove it right up the media and their striklingly obvious agenda.

Love how even in Villa's match report for tonight on the BBC site it still goes here
I don't know which match the reporter was watching but Villa were stretched out on the loungers and snoozing for large parts of the game. I will be happy with a similar performance off them on Sunday.

Well well well........I expect the the worst fanbase in the world to be in total denial about this report
They are, the comments section is in uproar as seemingly hundreds of five year olds claim City are paying Villa millions, even though the article refuted Villa will get any extra. They either lie or never read past the headline, my guess is both.

Noticed that none of the media are going with the rumour that Villa are due a £5m bonus added to Grealish's fee if we win the title , so if Villa do get a result it costs them a few million quid , maybe Randy Lerner or whoever owns them now will be having a quiet word with the Slippy one and maybe suggest give a few of the academy lads some game time.
Nothing to see here the Dippers wont click on a negative headline.

Ffs no sooner than l finish posting about BBC bias towards Liverpool and read what was said on QT last night the match report on Everton not being relegated was delivered in a slow reverential tone by some Uriah Heap creep they seem to have wheeled out for the occasion.
I just don't get what they find special about the place. Even the woke wankers at the BBC and elsewhere forgive the slave trade for them.
Ps and at the top of my page here there are ads for River Cruises and Liverpool City and Beatles tours!
I think that was a Rentokil advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.