Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on SSN this morning. Listen to the questions they were asking me. Genuinely ridiculous. All they wanted was me to say that winning the premier league is nothing compared to whatever the mighty Liverpool could do.

A mate recorded it, here it is...

Question is if the champions league is so important, why do Sky sports pay huge amounts to hold the prime viewing rights for the U.K for the Premier League? They don’t seem to be too bothered about getting the champions league off BT sports? Sky sports news should be asking their board and shareholders which is most important to find out that answer.

I was on SSN this morning. Listen to the questions they were asking me. Genuinely ridiculous. All they wanted was me to say that winning the premier league is nothing compared to whatever the mighty Liverpool could do.

A mate recorded it, here it is...

well done pal, I’ve given you grief for falling for their loaded questions in the past but you handled them perfectly.

wait until they edit it though and we hear you say the premier league is really disappointing compared to Liverpools trophy haul & we are always in their shadow ;)

Question is if the champions league is so important, why do Sky sports pay huge amounts to hold the prime viewing rights for the U.K for the Premier League? They don’t seem to be too bothered about getting the champions league off BT sports? Sky sports news should be asking their board and shareholders which is most important to find out that answer.

same answer for questions about our finances, they literally pay us shed loads & question how we can afford xyz…..

The BBC lists all today's "deciders" -
City or Liverpool for the PL. Spurs or Arsenal for CL. Leeds or Burnley for the drop.
No mention of United or WHU for the right to play a coal miners social club in the Artic Circle on Thursdays.

Ah! Those glorious nights under the lights....

article-2412234-1BA2F2CD000005DC-424_634x430.jpg

At Nuclear Waste Dump Plovdiv FC

Gabby Logan on BBC just said the PL could be coming back to Manchester today. Where the fuck has it been the past 12 months. Also leader of council said we would be celebrating on deansgate tomorrow if we win today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.