Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on SSN this morning. Listen to the questions they were asking me. Genuinely ridiculous. All they wanted was me to say that winning the premier league is nothing compared to whatever the mighty Liverpool could do.

A mate recorded it, here it is...

Well played pal, its sad they need to try and play down all out achievements.

I was on SSN this morning. Listen to the questions they were asking me. Genuinely ridiculous. All they wanted was me to say that winning the premier league is nothing compared to whatever the mighty Liverpool could do.

A mate recorded it, here it is...

The Club need to take you on full time. absolutely brilliant voice of the fans. The us against the world siege mentality is starting to kick in for pep too and it's great to hear

OK temptation got the better of me , media blackout broken , so switched on Radio 5 to listen to an even and sensibly structured debate about the title race , from 12noon -12.35 it was all about the Dippers and then they swiftly moved on to Burnley , we didnt get a mention.
This is a pubiicly funded organisation , we are paying for this garbage every day of the week , i would right a stiff letter to the PPC (paedo prtoection corporation) but that's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard , f*ck the PPC and all that sails in her
Gonna put a few sounds on ..............Roses it is then Waterfall
F1 until ko for me

Now I remember, they also argued they would also be one of the only clubs to lose two games and fail to win the title. Sympathy for their failings but I don't remember much praise for City being so exceptional.

If only there was a way to judge who should win the league...

Don't think about the sanity, just think of the clicks.

If I was Viera I would say I had been racially abused, that will turn the sympathy his way. Anyway the lad he was fighting had no business being on the pitch.

I have no idea what that lone Everton fan said or didn't say. And neither do you, I'm confidently guessing.

What I can tell you is that I had the pleasure of spending a day with Patrick Vieira once and, from my admittedly limited experience, he is too much of a gentleman to stoop such a level of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.