Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow’s Mirror
Awful Citeh concede 3 to German relegation candidates Leipzig at their half empty soulless concrete bowl of a stadium.
In other news Ronaldo rips his leather trousers as he rescues a little old ladies kitten from a tree in Prestbury to acclaim from local residents.

High scoring game which UEFA will be wanking over for entertainment levels will get the corner of the BBC Website whilst the rest is sucking PR7/Scouse cock

Listening to Mawksport for nearly 45 mins in the way home, all about liverpool or anything else, no mention of us whatsoever.
Figured we must have comfortably won.
Got back, turned on the TV - imagine my complete lack of surprise.

Just logged onto the ESPN Soccer web site. Have we played yet. There are stories and pictures about the scousers and Real, then the American football schedule. No big story about the nine goal game in Manchester.
I expected to see something about Ronanldo yet again but instead they did some crap about Pogba.
Under the radar is great but it would be nice to get some recognition this season.

Just logged onto the ESPN Soccer web site. Have we played yet. There are stories and pictures about the scousers and Real, then the American football schedule. No big story about the nine goal game in Manchester.
I expected to see something about Ronanldo yet again but instead they did some crap about Pogba.
Under the radar is great but it would be nice to get some recognition this season.

Well ESPN have bothered to tweet about Peps comments about fans and fuck all else so an article must be coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.