Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look it’s gonna be a long boring summer for radio stations who focus predominantly on football

they’re going to court controversy and clickbait stories every day with one presenter taking one view and the other taking the opposing view in order to get a debate going, over the smallest of talking points

Don’t listen to talksport would solve the problem

In fairness, and I think Jordan is a total c&@t but he had a slight point. Pointlessly putting Almiron down was needless, uncalled for and frankly a bit weird. Especially considering the season Grealish has had.
It's a double bluff.

We're signing him...

around 5 min asking if City deserve to win the league jesus wept

Well handled by Steven

around 5 min asking if City deserve to win the league jesus wept

Well handled by Steven

Why does every other club fan share the stage with someone from a different club, but United get that gobshite howson and mccocacola?

Might as well be Celtic

The idiots think what he said is great, but he's just running his contract down and will be gone for nowt next year.

Can't see the moneyball gimps letting that happen so I reckon he'll be gone if Real put a bid in for him.
This talk of running the contract down next year is just to shit Liverpool up into either offering him a daft contract or letting him go to Madrid this summer for a reasonable price.

On Sky, now, an "End of Season Special"
Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool
Pathetic
I love it - knowing that they spent weeks putting this crap together for the title/quadruple celebrations. It's the TV version of those premature title winning shirts on eBay getting sold off for 50p

I for one don't want the media to fawn over us no matter how great we are.
It's the media bias that makes everyone else wants them to fall on their arse
Yes it's a piss off and at times childish but you hear fans away from the red tops laughing at them as we do.
All we need is unbiased reporting spread across the board and that would do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.