Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do they think they are achieving by saying something like that, and tellingly, feeling the need to?

United are bigger than City. So fucking what? It’s a fucking pitiful thing to care about. Does it make them feel important or something? How fucking sad do you have to be to get a kick out of the fact that the football club you are associated with is ‘big’? What sort of fucking loser gets off on that?
Imagine playing a smaller team and us coming out with that crap. It's bad enough for fans to say it never mind a player.
I remember City playing Munich and there was a Rochdale fan there that came over to the game with his City supporting brother. He said he was in awe and that he wanted to feel what it was like as his team would never give him the chance. I said I would want other teams to get an owner like ours so they could have the Aguero moment but the cartel that is now in place has fucked you over.

Its fucking hilarious how needy these cunts are. Derby day comes round and they feel compelled to tell the press that united are ‘bigger’ than City, like it actually fucking matters.

Take a fucking look at yourselves you fucking sad, embarrassing cunts. You sound like fucking children.

But it appeals to the socially inadequates who slavishly follow the " biggest team in the world " and helps them forget their personal inferiority complexes.

Yet City have scored 1 goal more, and conceded 9 goals less.

But don't let that fact get in the way of yet another pro United article, you Rag c*nts!

Screenshot-20211106-102156-2.png

Sly Sports News leading with Ole talking about Ronaldo.

Then asking Pep about Ole's recent good record against him.

It's not even subtle. Sly c*nts!
I liked the reply of Joe Hart and big Vinny when they were both interviewed about a derby a few years back. The first question, immediately, was about ushited , they both replied in unison were not bothered about them ask us about City. It was the corrected retort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.