Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do PSG suffer the same sort of stuff in France I wonder? I don't think France has suffered with an equivalent of teams in red whose noses have been put out of joint.

Don't know much about French football but I suspect PSG get lots of stick from rival fans. The hatred here is driven by a relentless media campaign by US owners of Pl clubs. I know the NYCFC stadium plans have also been undermined in New York by owners of other clubs and franchises. That's why a lot of negative stories have been leaked to the New York Times about CFG clubs. Personally I think US v Arab politics has played a bigger part than many think. I don't think it's a co-incidence that the Glazers, FSG and Arsenal owners for example have met each other in New York. I believe the US owners in the PL are trying to act as a Cartel. You can include Spurs because of their NFL links.

Don't know much about French football but I suspect PSG get lots of stick from rival fans. The hatred here is driven by a relentless media campaign by US owners of Pl clubs. I know the NYCFC stadium plans have also been undermined in New York by owners of other clubs and franchises. That's why a lot of negative stories have been leaked to the New York Times about CFG clubs. Personally I think US v Arab politics has played a bigger part than many think. I don't think it's a co-incidence that the Glazers, FSG and Arsenal owners for example have met each other in New York. I believe the US owners in the PL are trying to act as a Cartel. You can include Spurs because of their NFL links.
The manner and ease with which the Americans have almost taken over such a money making sport with such ease seems unbelievable at times especially in the dark days of the 80s.
I don't know much about American owners in other European leagues but the concentration on the PL and the meetings in NY tell a story of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.