Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC can't even get basic facts right.

21:50

FT: Liverpool 1-2 Leeds

Liverpool sit in ninth in the table with just four wins from 12 games this season.

It's their fewest points after 12 Premier League games in a season since 2014-15 (14). They are already trailing league leaders Arsenal - who play Nottingham Forest tomorrow - by 13 points.
To be fair, they refused to show the league table on their website so were unable to give the most up to date detail.

Fact checking isn’t for everybody, especially at the BBC.

First things these American owners will push for once they get the 14 they need is make top four a play offs knockout so a team in fourth can win the premier!
i would hope the fans would be as vocal as they were for the super league.although maybe they would see it as there only chance to beat us.20 points clear then v a r d out of the semi

First things these American owners will push for once they get the 14 they need is make top four a play offs knockout so a team in fourth can win the premier!

Sadly I think you are right.

Thankfully I have lived thought the late 60's when we were good but to young to remember. Lived through the shit times.
Now I enjoy every fucking minute of being a manc and a City fan. Its brilliant.

I have Manchester tattoos and Manchester City tattoos lol.

Thankfully by the time the Americans have taken over the premier league I will be to old to care. I will feel sorry for our younger fans, my kids and grandkids.

I fear for the future of football that's way I am living the moment.

Fuck the press/media, fuck the bitter ex players now pundits, fuck the dippers and rags, fuck bitter managers.

It's great being a City ( always has been ). I think 80% of my life has been spent in some form of City attire lol. And when I leave this planet it will be in a City shirt.

I really dont care what the press/media, pundits, managers say because it's my City and my club and they are doing right by me.

I am 62 and wouldnt change a thing about being a City fan. The lower City sunk the more passionate I became, seems odd but it's true.

The villa game was probably the highlight for me as an attending fan. Aguerooooooooo moment at my dads was great. But being at the Etihad for villa was amazing. Still dont really remember those mad 5 minutes, even behind the goal in the south stand I am not sure if I saw the goals go in lol.

Anyway you rags and dippers press/media can do one .

Enjoy the ride blues

Sunday rant over ;)

i would hope the fans would be as vocal as they were for the super league.although maybe they would see it as there only chance to beat us.20 points clear then v a r d out of the semi

Yep and this will have more chance to get the fans behind and even the other teams in the premier going for it! just because they’ll get a better chance of winning the premier if you only need to finish fourth and could be finishing as many as 20 points behind the top spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.