Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, what do you know? When the falsehoods of FSG, Klopp and the WhatsApp Group are discounted, Liverpool can and do compete. Whoever would have thought that an impartial expert could possibly expose those ostensibly august bastions of truth as a bunch of venal, hypocritical liars. I for one am shocked, I tell you. I mean, it's not as if the truth was out there all along for anyone who cared to look for it.

Occasionally, apart from the actual sports section, the DT often sees fit to put something which I feel they regard as exceptional on the front page as part of the banner or side banner. Two games yesterday - the Arse win 5-0 and someone else wins 1-0. Haha, yer wrong! It ain't the table topping Arse with a 5-0 battering of poor Forest, noooooooooo, it's the scabby one nil that gets the gig!

Well, what do you know? When the falsehoods of FSG, Klopp and the WhatsApp Group are discounted, Liverpool can and do compete. Whoever would have thought that an impartial expert could possibly expose those ostensibly august bastions of truth as a bunch of venal, hypocritical liars. I for one am shocked, I tell you. I mean, it's not as if the truth was out there all along for anyone who cared to look for it.

It seems Liverpool only paid £72 million for Nunez while City paid £106 million for Grealish. Not sure where those figures come from.

Is this part of Swiss ramble why certain media clubs say we have a bottomless pit? I know it’s the last ten years too, wonder what that number is in the past 5 years?

“One area where #LFC are unequivocally behind #MCFC is owner funding (share capital + owner loans). Liverpool actually partly repaid loans in last 5 years, but the real difference came much earlier with City’s £684m in last 10 years being significantly more than Liverpool’s £110m.”https://t.co/UqP3QUamuC

Always nice to read articles which aren’t partisan & concentrate on the football which has been played.

I do find it odd that football journalists rarely concentrate on the actual football nowadays
What a piece of shit that article is, it’s like the Emperor’s new clothes, bell end.

Funny how aa couple of weeks ago The Guardian published an article asking is we were boring to watch and other media have now jumped on that.

Its the new stick to beat us with
We have long been labelled as "boring City winning easily" these days I just point them to the Bluemoon Match threads for evidence that we are anything but ;)

Occasionally, apart from the actual sports section, the DT often sees fit to put something which I feel they regard as exceptional on the front page as part of the banner or side banner. Two games yesterday - the Arse win 5-0 and someone else wins 1-0. Haha, yer wrong! It ain't the table topping Arse with a 5-0 battering of poor Forest, noooooooooo, it's the scabby one nil that gets the gig!
Decent article in the DT yesterday (online version) about Harwood-Bellis at Burnley.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ellis-thriving-tutelage-burnley-boss-vincent/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.