Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this related to the previous years news that united & Newcastle were being looked at by HMRC, or is it new?

Either way, the usual ‘must be City’ bellends from united/Liverpool piled on before the team in question was revealed.

I’m sure the media will give it massive coverage, what with it being financial shenanigans, just like last year… oh wait , ok maybe just like City, FFP and CAS… ha!

They never, ever, name the team or player.

If he has the team name, which you think he would have, name it you c*nt or are you too scared?

Please be Liverpool. ;-)
My quid would be on Chelsea, good time to bring it up with a new owner who can say it was before my time, not my fault etc

C7255-E47-B782-415-E-8-D23-35712-EE20787.jpg

I posted this comment.

Is this the very same OH who was creaming his pants in his DM articles and on social media when United signed Ronaldo and Ronaldo scored in his first game against Newcastle? Buy yourself a Coffee, you hypocrite!

But guess what, Holt is getting comments moderated by DM staff before they are posted. I wonder why the Goon would do that?

Last edited:
If it was us the usual suspects would all but say it like they did with the current PL player being investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.