Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of them.....

What is he waffling about? Saying that the lack of VAR is understandable in the early rounds (which I agree with; you can't expect clubs in leagues 1 & 2 to shell out on the technology), but then he's calling for VAR to be used in the latter stages of the competition. So, he wants the competition to be played under two different sets of criteria then. Riiiight.

One of two clubs in the prem that don’t show VAR replays.

Just how do you manage to go away with your national team for 4 weeks in the World Cup of all competitions and come back fatter than when you went? They have nutritionists, fitness coaches the lot the same as the clubs. It beggars belief.

I could put a stone on in a weekend but I do wonder if there’s a thought that he should have been back earlier. We won’t tell you we expect you to think how the fuck will I break into City’s midfield. KDB, Rodri & Gundo were all back ready.

Reactions: PPT
How is it a big story when it happens all the time? Players are overweight it usually merits a story, not heradlines across all major publications, and this morning on bbc how Pep has partially brought the Daily Mail shitty headlines onto Calvin.

I cant remember this sort of bluster over anyone else unless its been a Ronaldo or big big name player.

tbh I think they're obsessed with Phillips and how little hes played for us since moving. Its like the Foden needs game time spotlight... It was the only time they ever were really interested in foden's talent.
Please tell me all the times the manager of an elite club has said in a press conference that a £50m player couldn’t train or play cause he was overweight.

It doesn’t ‘happen all the time’. Far from it. I’m first to slag the unfair media coverage City get, but this is valid story.

I think it’s a fucking joke that Phillips has come back from Qatar overweight and hopefully the headlines will sort his head out. I’d be very concerned that a player that has so far contributed fuck all to City is not professional enough to keep his weight correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.