Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it came across as being aggressive with you. I was being dismissive about the supposed skill of Nunez side footing it as you don’t side foot with the side of your heel.
I also responded later on the same thread with this after I had re-watched it.

In fact the post I originally responded to didn’t actually mention his shin.
Apologies, I honestly didn’t see your reply, thanks MATE!! :-)

Watching Sky sports news is almost unbearable these days. Sue Smith has to be the most annoying of them all and Steve Warnock sat beside her, it’s basically the Liverpool show. Clueless the pair of them.
Ditch it. Get an IPTV subscription and watch it for virtually free. I haven't given those arseholes a single penny of my money for a very long time and I never will again.

Watching Sky sports news is almost unbearable these days. Sue Smith has to be the most annoying of them all and Steve Warnock sat beside her, it’s basically the Liverpool show. Clueless the pair of them.

Turn it off or don't watch - you will miss absolutely nothing of interest.

Smith is an Everton fan but never, ever questions the un acceptable actions of the Dippers.

Steve Warnock is a clueless gobshite who thinks he is cleverer than he actually is.

I remember when he started wearing those daft f*cking glasses which he must have thought made him an expert in financial affairs in football. (Clearly it didn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.