Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The negative headlines are never ending.

What the f*ck has the CL got to do with today's game?

Screenshot_20230114-120121~2.png

Surely that is something that will never be known? Isn’t it the law that other than informing the court which verdicts they have reached, the jury members are strictly forbidden from repeating anything that went on during their deliberations?

It's certainly not ever made public. I may be wrong, but I think that lawyers involved in a case are usually able to find out on an unofficial basis.

What would the position with regard to loss of earnings?

AFAIK, he can't sue the CPS or the judiciary for being charged or remanded in custody but then found not guilty. He could try to sue City on the grounds that the club shouldn't have withheld his salary.

My instinct is he wouldn't be likely to prevail and it's not worth the risk of running up big fees in an unsuccessful cause. I stand to be corrected by someone who knows more about this field, though.

To be honest, I'm in the ABU camp. Should it be the Barcodes, it would be funny as it would be another FFP cheats/oil money/human rights abusers for the MSM to boil their piss over.
They would be given a pass though..sonething that was not afforded to us..but they deserve it..will be media line..whereas for us..

The media - for all their moral high ground re human rights etc…. Are utter frauds - their teams in red win and they don’t give a shit about quite how - they achieve a win…. It’s all that counts… they can cheat and be given all manner of biased decisions because they have no genuine love or respect for the game. The BBC are loving it that United won and the details of how are simply brushed under the carpet - of no consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.