Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly the type of press article we need to hit with a lawsuit. How the hell can the this toilet paper be able to write such a headline ? It's libelous and beyond outrageous. Delaney will need bodyguards soon the way he's going. Someone is going to lose it on him.
I hope this latest shit forces a seismic rethink in the club's almost passive acceptance of this and countless similar articles. We should go after them. Ruin them, take their livelihoods. Retractions/aplogies followed by full on libel suits if they persisit.

I honestly don't get the "Just ignore them" stuff on here when they publish shite like this. Next time you're somewhere and a plastic rag/mickey mouths off at you, perhaps infront of your loved ones, with all the cliches initiated by these tw*ts, how do you react? How are you supposed to react?

Wouldn't it be great if everyone stormed the press entrance, then the press box, and forced the cunts into a locked room for their own safety.
......and throw away the key.

A great Idea, but in reality it would just arm them with more anti City material.

Getting behind the players to beat em on the pitch, where it hurts them most is the order of the day...... followed by a poznan style goal celebration but towards the press box telling them to "report that" every time we score.

Dan Fucking Roan, 1st question FFS!!!! about Pep saying last year he would leave if we were found guilty by UEFA will .you leave if found guilty by PL. Why the fuck do our club allow these Shithouse scribblers to ask these questions. I am so fucking annoyed at the club for allowing this to happen.
It would have been a shame not to have had the question and Pep’s impassioned response

......and throw away the key.

A great Idea, but in reality it would just arm them with more anti City material.

Getting behind the players to beat em on the pitch, where it hurts them most is the order of the day...... followed by a poznan style goal celebration but towards the press box telling them to "report that" every time we score.

Stick with a Stella shower

Don’t need much of an excuse to go out to the bar but after watching pep this afternoon i will definitely be walking with a spring in my step. What a manager.
Getting a bottle of whisky out of the loft I put in there at Christmas tonight. Trying to stay off it for a while but Pep needs a few glasses raising to him tonight!!!! Love the guy!!!

Think this article may be referenced already but this **** needs to be very wary of using phrases like fraud, given that what City are accused of is to the disliking of the PL and UEFA but certainly isn't classed as legal fraud. The fucking rat

Don’t need much of an excuse to go out to the bar but after watching pep this afternoon i will definitely be walking with a spring in my step. What a manager.
Have one for me Bob, I'll have a green Mahou if you can get it in your region of Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.