Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it OK to call Delaney et al thick but not Reddy? Genuine misogyny I understand and agree with your action but not being very selective about who you can call thick.
Taking away her gender, she's just absolutely hopeless at her job, she really doesn't have a Scooby and her voice grates with that horrible South African accent.

Screenshot-20230211-120405-2.png
I hope and trust a few will be finding out what "libellous" truly means over the coming months.

FFP fiddle by LiVARpool still never gets mentioned £50 million costs for stadium development that's ten times inflated costs.
Yep a Plymouth fan posted about that, he works in that field and informed us the preparatory costs would have been no greater than £5m, the Dippers need investigating on this and the illegal hack of our recruitment database.

Yep a Plymouth fan posted about that, he works in that field and informed us the preparatory costs would have been no greater than £5m, the Dippers need investigating on this and the illegal hack of our recruitment database.
Still can't understand why we didn't escalate the hacking offence it's not like we needed the cash. CTID

Why is it OK to call Delaney et al thick but not Reddy? Genuine misogyny I understand and agree with your action but not being very selective about who you can call thick.
Comments about her intelligence (or lack of) are fine, we haven’t said differently as far as I’m aware? Stuff about her private life, or just calling her a “stupid fucking woman” etc, is what we don’t want on here.

Which shows the BBC up for what they are.

Unless of course when they're not on TV, Keown is Visiting Professor of Sports Law at Imperial College and Dion Dublin is a Forensic Accounting consultant to KPMG.

Amd now I'm off to the Bluemoon piss-up at the Waldorf so you won't get much sense out of me for the rest of the day.

Have a good time Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.