Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that annoys me is City are guilty for posting higher revenues than the Rags. Nothing nuanced about that, no understanding that the most success team in the biggest league in the world, part of CFG with a footprint in every continent can negotiate good sponsorship deals. A club that a building a 25k arena on its campus.

With his reckoning, it doesn’t matter how shit the Rags become, how inconsistent, City can never be better.
Fair point. He’s a red and will wax lyrical about them. But he’s pointed out amongst other things the jealousy behind this witch hunt.

Not enough to get the 4th statue but I’ll take it.

Don't forget how he blanked the BBC coverage due to the Panorama TV programme about his football agent son (as did Fat Sam).
Little Micky Phelan was trotted out for ages on Match of the Day, as the Piss Can completely avoided any contact with the BBC.
I am amazed that the Premier League allowed this to happen ?
Cannot understand how the BBC shat themselves, not challenging the Premier League about Fergie snubbing them ?
They are and were, completely incompetent in allowing 2 managers to ignore the nation's biggest and most famous broadcaster.
I can imagine Klopp doing the same today, with the BBC and Sky just taking it up the jacksy...
United practically WERE the Premier League in those days.

Fair point. He’s a red and will wax lyrical about them. But he’s pointed out amongst other things the jealousy behind this witch hunt.

Not enough to get the 4th statue but I’ll take it.

He was fair about the witch hunt but then says City are guilty. His evidence, look at how much money they are supposedly making.

That’s the shit that pisses me off, it goes unchallenged & yet it’s easy to defend. In fact I don’t believe anything recent is under suspicion, that should be stamped on by the club.

Don't forget how he blanked the BBC coverage due to the Panorama TV programme about his football agent son (as did Fat Sam).
Little Micky Phelan was trotted out for ages on Match of the Day, as the Piss Can completely avoided any contact with the BBC.
I am amazed that the Premier League allowed this to happen ?
Cannot understand how the BBC shat themselves, not challenging the Premier League about Fergie snubbing them ?
They are and were, completely incompetent in allowing 2 managers to ignore the nation's biggest and most famous broadcaster.
I can imagine Klopp doing the same today, with the BBC and Sky just taking it up the jacksy...
7 or 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.