Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry pal McCoist was shocking in my opinion totally shocking I always thought he was balanced and fair but like others the more work they get in that sewage industry the more they turn into sewer rats. And that’s what the media are towards us lower shits of a profession .
Rant not aimed you Axel.
Spot on.
McCoist (who I genuinely like) was an absolute **** to us, tonight (I only saw Amazon's coverage from 30 minutes, onwards)
His tone for Grealish's goal (as I said on the match day forum) made Tyler seem like an ITV Game Show host.

Why?

He always gave us a fair crack of the whip. Tonight was a painful listen.
And as for Barcelona Clive. To bring the rags into the title conversation was media spin at it's best. The bookies (and they don't often get it wrong) have them @ 20/1 on oddschecker.

Fuck em

Sorry pal McCoist was shocking in my opinion totally shocking I always thought he was balanced and fair but like others the more work they get in that sewage industry the more they turn into sewer rats. And that’s what the media are towards us lower shits of a profession .
Rant not aimed you Axel.
McCoist terrible tonight. Gutted at the end. Total silence from him. As usual the whole match was commentated from an Arsenal viewpoint.

Rant not aimed you Axel.
He was awful today. Probably trying to get into Laura Woods on next week's breakfast show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.