Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barney Ronay excels himself in his post match piece suggesting that our “sparkly” attacking line up was City proudly saying “behold our suitcase of gold” and then going off at a tangent to label Pep’s robust defence of City as “theatrical victimhood”

I wonder has he ever accused the dippers of wallowing in victimhood ??

Barney Ronay excels himself in his post match piece suggesting that our “sparkly” attacking line up was City proudly saying “behold our suitcase of gold” and then going off at a tangent to label Pep’s robust defence of City as “theatrical victimhood”

But we actually are victims. The abuse we get and the accusations without evidence is off the scale. Keep it up Pep. We are all victims of this witch hunt. Gross miscarriage of justice.

His preview article was just as bad
He is clearly raging

SSN have just said Haaland has gone 4 games without a goal, which is a raise on Amazon who incorrectly said it was 3 (it was actually 2). Looking forward to finding out tomorrow he hasn’t scored since November.
Nah he will be boarding a plane to Madrid tomorrow to sign his contract…scandal’s is all they are interested in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.