Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like the clown has us bang to rights by comparing apples with oranges

Guessing he has no idea about the CFG & moving internal wages to them to provide a service across the group; which would clearly skew his figures?

That after mentioning ‘in academic circles’ as if to try to give the article some elevated intelligence. Fucking genius this fella

Last edited:

He’s generally very good at analysing data but for some reason he’s pulled a conclusion out of nowhere.

He’s modelling based on a a correlation of wages to points i.e. higher wages equals higher points. We don’t fit that model properly as we’re over performing on points. Instead of questioning his analysis he’s decided we’re cheating by paying additional wages off the books based on being charged with the premier league. He mentions Pep but the final conclusion is shocking.

For me he’s straying dangerously close to defamation. Most of the reporting on the PL charges while sensationalist have also reported largely on known facts, charges, potential punish and history. He has taken the allegation that up to 2015/16 we didn’t report the full wages therefore as we are over performing his model in different seasons he implies we’re not reporting our full wages.

It’s bizarre. He would have been far better looking at whether Pep’s teams are statistical anomalies. Can’t see the club doing much about it but it shows how damaging the effects of the charges have been.

Looks like the clown has us bang to rights by comparing apples with oranges

Guessing he has no idea about the CFG & moving internal wages to them to provide a service across the group which; would clearly skew his figures?

That after mentioning ‘in academic circles’ as if to try to give the article some elevated intelligence. Fucking genius this fella
I stopped reading at “Abu Dhabi owned”. I must say I was shocked, I tell thee, shocked, there’s a correlation between spending on wages and transfers and winning trophies. Such a surprise as the rags have spent more in the past decade than any team England and are still trophy less in the past six season’s, come on Newcastle, you can do this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.