Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref watch.
Dermot Gallagher : Gakpo didn't dive, he got contact.
Stephen Warnock and Sue Smith : both said he dived, VAR should have looked at it, should have got booked for simulation, why didn't the ref, who was looking straight at it, not take action.

Unbelievable.
He got contact as he fished his leg out and put it between Ake’s! By rights it’s a foul to us and a dead cert yellow for simulation. Gallagher is a cock womble

No punishment for the opposing players entering our technical area either?

Photograph carefully cropped so that it it doesn't show Tsimicas DELIBERATELY entering the City technical area, which is a YELLOW CARD OFFENCE
I have not heard a single media outlet mention the fact that their players were in our technical area, it wasn't like Pep jumped up into their faces - he was already celebrating and, as he turned round, there they were!
Talksport (I know, I forgot to turn over as I set out with the dog) summary of the game (in which we were fucking sublime!) was 'how bad are Liverpool' and 'that was absolutely inappropriate behaviour from Pep'. Not a mention of the schooling we game 'em; I very much doubt that they have anyone who even watches the games, even on tv!, they just recycle contentious soundbites from other media or social media shit-stirrers.

Article about Liverpool holdings crisis talks after the defeat against City and losing 3 games in a row.

Embedded at the bottom of the article.

View attachment 73915
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They can’t give City any credit can they, after a must win match, meaning the title race is still open.
What do you mean they can’t give us credit ?
4-1 Pep Disrespect, naughty songs, brick a bus.
4-0 already won the title see Lah
4-1 (Anfield) injury list Lah, COVID no crowd affects us more than you Lah.
5-0 we were on top until Ederson head butted Manes foot Lah.

Erm yes you are right. Deflection FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.