Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Rags and big nose win the league yesterday?
You'd have fucking thought so. Sounds like it was an absolute snooze fest punctuated by that other twat firing miles off target once every ten mins. Probably fortunate to get more than point but obviously reported like it's may 99 all over again.

Thought he was an Ipswich or Peterborough fan, apparently shit himself at the Ethiad when a fan came looking for him in the Press box after he called the City fans grubby somethings.Of the numerous City haters he's one of the worst.Had we gone after one of these wankers in the early days it could have put a stop to it, Liverpool got a journalist sacked which I don't condone but like the majority of City fans I am sick to the back teeth of these negative lies.
Colin Mafham wrote an opinion piece referencing Heysel and Hillsborough and was essentially hounded out of his job.

He filed an unfair dismissal claim which was due to go to tribunal, but Reach PLC offered him a substantial settlement before the hearing and he accepted it and the case was never heard.

It would have been interesting to hear the evidence in this case as to how Reach PLC arrived at the decision to sack Mafham in the first place, but I guess we'll never know.

It was an Athletic investigation that led to the emails being released.

It was a freedom of information request.

Not “finding leaked documents”.

And having just read it im pretty sure it takes more than 3 days to write, so pretty unlikely it’s a reaction to United losing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.